- Dates:February 9, 2020
- Location:FortWhyte Alive
- Times:From: 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Address: 1961 McCreary Road Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 989-8355 x 220
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: https://store.fortwhyte.org/Events.aspx or register with our bookings office by phone at (204) 989-8355 x 311
Join us for a mindful experience designed to help you practice self-care and build a deeper connection with nature. Start the session with a snowshoe hike to our cozy cabin in the woods, followed by yoga practice in community.
Ash Bourgeois of Wild Path leads this unique experience combining nature, yoga and meditation.
Suitable to all levels.
- This program is suitable for ages 16+, including adults
- Snowshoe may become a hike, depending on snow conditions
- Snowshoe Rental fee is included in the cost of registration.
Register online or register with our bookings office by phone at (204) 989-8355 x 311Show Map