Reflections of the Great War: Manitoban Athletes in Arms
- Dates:October 23, 2018 - January 26, 2019 ( Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday )
- Location:Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame & Museum
- Times:Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Wednesday & Thursday 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Admission:$5.00 for adults, $3.00 for teens and seniors, and $2.00 for children 12 and under
- Address: 145 Pacific Avenue Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 925-5936
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
Our current feature exhibit, Reflections of The Great War: Manitoban Athletes in Arms will take you on a journey of the role of sport and achievements of Manitoban athletes during the Great War.
- Many stories are told through the eyes of the athletes about their time spent overseas.
- Themed cases dedicated to post-war hockey, Valcartier, medical corps and battalions.