Red River Christmas 2017
- Dates:December 9, 2017 - December 10, 2017 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Lower Fort Garry National Historic Site of Canada
- City:St. Andrews
- Times:From: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Admission:Adults: $13.60, Seniors (65+): $12.35, Children & youth (ages 2-17): $9.70, Family (2 adults, up to 5 children/youth): $27.75
- Address: 5925 Highway 9 St. Andrews, MB
- Phone: (204) 785-6050
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Interlake
Experience the warmth and splendour of a traditional Christmas
Celebrate Christmas Red River style. Experience the sights, sounds and smells of a traditional Victorian Christmas and New Year’s at Lower Fort Garry National Historic Site!
Dash through the Fort historic grounds in a horse-drawn wagon. Warm up around the fire, listen to Christmas stories with Charles Dickens, get your photo taken with Father Christmas, and join in a carol! Get active on the historic grounds with snowshoeing and gang skiing!
Stop by the Men's House to warm up, grab a drink and a bite to eat at the Thirsty Beaver Tavern run by the Friends of Lower Fort Garry.
Browse for Christmas gifts and souvenirs at the Stone Fort Trading Company run by the Friends of Lower Fort Garry.
Purchase your tickets online https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/red-river-christmas-2017noel-a-la-riviere-rouge-2017-tickets-39579991821
Tickets also available at the door, subject to availability.