- Dates:June 22, 2017 - June 30, 2017 ( Recurring weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday )
- Location:Dalnavert Museum
- Times:7:00 PM & 8:30 PM
- Admission:$15.00. Tickets available online at http://postcard.bpt.me/ or in-person at museum
- Address: 61 Carlton Street Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 943-2835
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: $15.00 available online at postcard.bpt.me or in-person at Dalnavert
Dalnavert Museum presents a different conversation for Canada's infamous Sesquicentennial with "Postcolonial Postcards".
Audiences will experience snapshot-like-postcard-scenes, overturning expectations of the local environment and disrupting the traditional narrative as they go room-to-room in the delicate and exotic Victorian home.
Tickets are $15.00 and available in-person at the museum or at www.postcard.bpt.me
Two tours a night: 7:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Performances created by Ming Hon, Kevin Klassen, Frances Koncan, Jeanne Randolph, and Charlene Van Buekenhout.
Installations by Jaymez
Directed by Mia van Leeuwen
For more information go to www.postcard.bpt.me