Planetarium's 50th Anniversary Laser Shows
- Dates:June 28, 2018 - September 8, 2018 ( Recurring weekly on Thursday, Friday, Saturday )
- Location:The Manitoba Museum
- Times:Thursday: 7:00 PM, 8:15 PM, 10:00 PM, Friday & Saturday: 7:00 PM, 8:15 PM, 10:00 PM, 11:15 PM
- Admission:$15.00 per show, $12.00 for members
- Address: 190 Rupert Avenue Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 956-2830
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
Laser Shows are back at the Manitoba Museum’s Planetarium.
What's a Laser Show?
A laser show is a music-based Planetarium program combining music with synchronized laser light effects. We take awesome music - from classic rock to electronica, retro, and whatever - and play it really loud as we shoot lasers at the 360 degree planetarium dome. The lasers create amazing patterns - from hypnotic abstract patterns to animated characters. That’s a laser show: part music listening party, part light show.
Full show schedules can be found online here
Families are welcome to enjoy our matinee Laser Shows which are part of the regular Planetarium show schedule.
Evening Laser Show are offered as a separate ticketed event.