PDC Railway - Prairie Hog Train Robbery
- Dates:July 21, 2018
- Location:Prairie Dog Central Railway
- Times:From: 05:00 PM to 09:30 PM
- Admission:Adult - $40.95/ Child $32.95/ 4-Pack Pricing Available
- Address: 64099 Prairie Dog Trail Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 832-5259
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: Inkster Junction Station - 204-832-5259
Saturday July 21 – The Prairie ‘HOG’ Train Robbery
As we quietly sneak up the line, we are hoping to throw these pesky robbers of the scent with our later departure time! Enjoy our onboard entertainment as we make our way to the rural community of Grosse Isle, tap your toes as the Audayo Brothers make their way through the coaches. We are hoping for an uninterrupted ride as we arrive to a delicious supper of Pork in a Bun and Salad. Take a stroll through the wonderfully restored Heritage Village and appreciate more live music as we wrap up this fun filled and fully interactive trip.
NB – Each passenger will receive 1 plate including 1 Pork in a Bun and 2 varieties of salad plus warm or cold drink.
Departure – 5:00 PM and Return – 9:30 PM