Mystery at the Museum: Case at the Edge of the Woods
- Dates:September 15, 2017 - September 16, 2017 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Fort la Reine Museum
- City:Portage la Prairie
- Times:From: 06:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Admission:$15.00 for adults; $10.00 for students, seniors and children
- Address: 2652 Saskatchewan Ave. E Portage la Prairie, MB
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (204) 857-3259
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Pembina Valley Central Plains
- Ticket Info: Tickets must be booked in advance.
Fort la Reine Museum and Black Kite Entertainment presents: "Case at the Edge of the Woods" which will be the 7th Mystery at the Museum hosted at the Fort la Reine Museum in Portage la Prairie. These interactive murder mystery tours are an hour and a half in length. The audience is taking on a walking tour of the museum at night, encountering various characters along the way that will add bits and pieces of clarity that will lead to solving the mystery in the end. This show involves audience choice, where the audience acts as a ‘jury’ in the courtroom trial. YOU decide who is guilty in the end. Sold out 6 years in a row, Mystery at the Museum is an event you will not want to miss.
Additional Mystery at the Museum dates are September 22 - 23, 2017