- Dates:October 3, 2017 - October 4, 2017 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre
- Times:From: 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Admission:$45.00 plus admission
- Address: #1 Snow Goose Bay at Hwy 220 Stonewall, MB
- Phone: 204-467-3300
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Interlake
Enjoy dinner while experiencing the sights and sounds of migration.
The Oak Hammock Marsh is a unique venue to have dinner and watch as thousands of ducks and geese return each night. Our Chef will prepare an exquisite three-course dinner featuring locally grown and harvested ingredients.
Pre-registration and payment required 3 days before the event.
Image Credit: Oak Hammock Marsh