Mary Yuusipik Singaqti: Back River Memories
- Dates:November 10, 2018 - March 10, 2019 ( Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday )
- Location:Winnipeg Art Gallery
- Admission:Adult $12.00 • Senior (60+ years of age) $10.00 • Student (with a valid student card) $10.00 • Children (five years and under) FREE • Family (up to two adults and up to four children under 18) $28.00 • WAG Member FREE
- Address: 300 Memorial Blvd. Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 786-6641
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: https://www.wag.ca/visit/plan-your-visit/gallery-info
Late Inuit artist Mary Yuusipik Singaqti is known for her wall hangings that skilfully depict traditions and stories. Back River Memories highlights Yuusipik Singaqti's wall hangings along with 26 of her drawings, and a selection of carvings. Together these pieces explore Inuit life on the land.
Pictured: Mary Yuusipik Singaqti. Winter Caribou Hunting Camp, 1999-2008. coloured pencil, graphite on paper, 38.5 x 56.7 cm.