Mantario - A Wilderness Experience - Week 4 - Education Week
- Dates:August 6, 2018 - August 10, 2018 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Mantario - A Wilderness Adventure
- Admission:Adults: $380.00 - $415.00
- Address: 401 - 63 Albert Street Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: 204-943-9029
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Eastern
- Ticket Info: Advance booking required. Contact Nature Manitoba.
Five day canoe trip, staying at a wilderness cabin in Whiteshell Provincial Park.
Monday - canoe and portage to the wilderness cabin on Mantario Lake. Tuesday through Thursday - theme activities from the cabin. Friday - return to Big Whiteshell Lake where we started.
Details at website: http://naturemanitoba.ca/mantario
Become more comfortable in a canoe and more confident navigating a canoe route. Improve canoe skills and enjoy some map and GPS practice while you prick blueberries, catch fish and relax on the Mantario cabin deck. The days will be warm and the bugs will be down.