Manitoba Threshermen's Reunion & Stampede
History comes alive at one of Manitoba’s most dynamic family festivals, July 26 - 29, 2018 in Austin. The Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede is an outstanding celebration of Manitoba’s agricultural roots and pioneering spirit. It’s about history, it’s about community, it’s about family. And it’s about fun.
From toddlers to seniors and everyone in between, there is something for everyone at the Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede. Whether it’s your first MTRS or your fiftieth, your visit to Austin will be the highlight of your summer. Don’t miss:
• Canada’s largest collection of vintage farm equipment featuring John Deere, including demonstrations of many functioning steam and gas-powered machines from decades ago;
• a wide variety of kids’ activities in a safe, supervised environment;
• live music all day long to raise the roof and lift your spirits;
• the Manitoba Clydesdale Classic Show;
• the daily Pioneer Power Parade;
• the nightly rodeo;
• and much, much more.
Each and every year, hundreds of first-timers from around the province and across Canada find their place at the Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede. They never regret it.
Will this be your year?