Manito Ahbee Festival: 2018 International Pow Wow
- Dates:May 19, 2018 - May 20, 2018 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:RBC Convention Centre
- Times:From: 09:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Admission:General (ages 6+) $12.00 per day; 1-day family pass (admits 4 or more) $10.50; 2 day admission pass (ages 6+) $22.00
- Address: 375 York Avenue Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 956-1849
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: https://manitoahbee.tix123.com/
Drums! Regalia! Dance!
Ignite your spirit and join over 800 dancers at the 2018 Manito Ahbee International Pow Wow! Dancers will compete for cash prizes in numerous categories and the top award winning drum groups from across the continent will be invited to attend. Over $180,000.00 in payouts!
A Pow Wow is a gathering to be thankful and to celebrate culture and friendship. They are open to the public to promote cultural awareness and everyone is welcome to attend. However, Pow Wows are not just special events; they are a way of life for many. Our main objective this year is to bring everyone together from all directions and unite as one.
Grand Entries: Saturday, May 19, 2018 – 12:00 PM and 7:00 PM, Sunday, May 20, 2018 – 12:00 PM