- Dates:May 10, 2019 - May 12, 2019 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Flin Flon Community Hall
- City:Flin Flon
- Admission:$50.00 Adult, $20.00 Youth
- Address: 2 North Avenue Flin Flon, MB
- Contact: Crystal Kolt
- Phone: (204) 687-5974
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: North of 53
- Ticket Info: Tickets are available at Northern Rainbows End 204-687-7855 Purchase in person or by phone
ABBA's hits tell the hilarious story of a young woman's search for her birth father. This sunny and funny tale unfolds on a Greek island paradise. On the eve of her wedding, a daughter's quest to discover the identity of her father brings three men from her mother's past back to the island they last visited 20 years ago.
The story-telling magic of ABBA's timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship, creating an unforgettable show. A large cast, non-stop laughs and explosive dance numbers combine to make Mamma Mia! a guaranteed smash hit for any theatre. A mother. A daughter. Three possible dads. And a trip down the aisle you'll never forget!