- Dates:April 12, 2018 - June 14, 2018 ( Recurring weekly on Thursday )
- Location:Musee de Saint-Boniface Museum
- Times:From: 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Admission:$140.00 ($120.00 for members) for 10 sessions. Leather and material included.
- Address: 494, avenue Tache Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 237-4500
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
Create a beautiful pair of beaded moccasins!
Facilitated by Métis artisan, Julie Desrochers
Special guests: Jennine Krauchi, Jocelyne Pambrun, Evonne Bernier
This workshop includes: Ten 2-hour sessions and beading and leather materials
Cost *: $140.00 per participant ($120.00 for MSBM members) *cancellation fees apply
Set-up starts at 6:00 PM for those who are so inclined, with sessions beginning at 7:00 PM and running until 9 PM. It is recommended to attend 8 of the ten sessions.
Spaces are limited, so register securely online today! http://msbm.mb.ca/workshops