- Dates:January 11, 2018 - March 22, 2018 ( Recurring weekly on Thursday )
- Location:Musee de Saint-Boniface Museum
- Times:From: 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Admission:$140.00 ($120.00 for MSBM members)
- Address: 494, avenue Tache Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 237-4500
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
Create a beautiful pair of beaded gauntlets!
Thursdays 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
January 11th to March 22nd, 2018 (*except February 22nd)
FACILITATED BY MÉTIS ARTISAN JULIE DESROCHERS
SPECIAL GUESTS: JENNINE KRAUCHI, JOCELYNE PAMBRUN, EVONNE BERNIER
Ever wanted to learn how to bead like “The Flower-Beaded People”?
Start and finish a beautiful pair of beaded gauntlets!
Aside from on-going mentorship from Miss Julie Desrochers and the support of other learners, you will also have the opportunity to meet three special guest artists.
This workshop includes:
- Ten 2 hour sessions
- Beading, leather & lining materials
* Set-up starts at 6:00 PM for those who are so inclined, with sessions beginning at 7:00 PM and running until 9:00 PM.
*It is strongly recommended to attend 8 of the ten sessions.
COST: $140.00 per participant ($120.00 for MSBM members)