In Riels Footsteps
- Dates:July 4, 2017 - August 24, 2017 ( Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Thursday )
- Location:Musée de Saint-Boniface
- Times:Tuesdays - 11:00 AM, Thursdays - 7:00 PM
- Admission:Adult - $12.00, Youth - $10.00, Family - $40.00
- Address: 494 avenue Taché Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 237-4500
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
In Riel's Footsteps is a bilingual outdoor guided tour of the Saint-Boniface Cathedral's cemetery, an interactive experience that makes learning about French-Canadian and Métis heritage fun and exciting!
Your guide is Angélique Nolin, Western Canada's first lay school teacher, a dynamic character who knows a "hole" lot about Manitoba's history. She makes sure your visit is anything but a dull history lesson. From the arrival of the first explorers to the birth of a province, this cemetery tells the story of over 200 years of courage and perseverance.
The play begins at the museum's entrance and includes a free admission to the museum.
Additional performances on the following Saturdays: July 8 & 22, August 5 & 19.