Flying Legends of Victory Tour Featuring the B-25 Bomber "Maid in the Shade"
- Dates:August 21, 2017 - August 27, 2017 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Commonwealth Air Training Plan Museum (PHS)
- Times:From: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Admission:$10.00 per person/$20.00 for a family of four
- Address: 300 Commonwealth Way Brandon, MB
- Phone: (480) 462-2992
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
The type of fast, muscular aircraft made famous in the 1942 Doolittle Raid during WWII will be on public exhibition at Brandon Municipal Airport starting Monday, August 21st through Sunday, August 27th, 2017.
The B-25J 'Maid in the Shade' is one of the Arizona Commemorative Air Force's combat aircraft based at its world-famous museum based in Mesa, Arizona.
Tour Hours: Monday, Friday - Sunday: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM and Tuesday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Standard plane tour fees are $10.00/person and $20.00/family of four (in US and Canada) but may vary by tour location.
Rides in the aircraft will be offered Friday - Sunday from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM for $325.00 USD (waist gunner seats) or $650.00 USD (jump seats in nose).
Reserve your seat today by visiting http://bit.ly/BrandonMBCA or calling 480-462-2992. Age minimum 12.