FemFest 2017: Coming of Age - Celebrating 15 Years
- Dates:September 16, 2017 - September 23, 2017 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Asper Centre for Theatre and Film (at the University of Winnipeg)
- Admission:$15.00 - $20.00 for single shows/cabaret
- Address: 400 Colony Street Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 586-2236
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: http://sarasvati.ca/femfest/tickets/
Sarasvàti Productions presents FemFest 2017: Coming of Age. The 15th annual festival featuring captivating plays by women for everyone will take audiences through an emotional journey as they explore what it means to come into one’s own — growing up, maturing and accepting one’s self.
Experience the inspiring storytelling and music from an award-winning author who discusses gender identity in their work, hear from master playwright Judith Thompson and participate in an interactive experience for social change from a worldwide movement. At FemFest 2017: Coming of Age the stories of brave and diverse performers take centre stage.
Whether you see one production or the entire festival, you are sure to leave with a new understanding on what it means to embrace individuality.
Single Shows/Cabarets $15.00 - $20.00
Platinum Pass (3 shows) $30.00
Festival Pass (Entire Festival) $50.00
Asper Centre for Theatre and Film
400 Colony Street