Family Sunday: Arctic Chill Out
- Dates:January 27, 2019
- Location:Winnipeg Art Gallery
- Times:From: 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Admission:$20.00/family (up to 2 adults or 4 children under 18); Free for WAG members and children under 6; includes admission to all galleries.
- Address: 300 Memorial Blvd. Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 786-6641
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: http://impress.wag.ca/visit
Keep your snowsuit on when you visit the Far North at the WAG! Head up to the rooftop where you'll learn how to make an iglu, help build a giant snow fort, and play with Siberian Husky dogs. Warm up inside with bannock and tea and explore the Mary Yuusipik Singaqti: Back River Memories and Nivinngajuliaat from Baker Lake exhibitions, plus all current shows.
$20.00 per family (up to 2 adults and 4 children under 18) • FREE for members of the WAG and Manitoba Inuit Association