Escape le Rideau
- Dates:August 22, 2018 - October 7, 2018 ( Recurring weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday )
- Location:Fort la Reine Museum, Pioneer Village & Tourist Bureau Inc.
- City:Portage la Prairie
- Times:From: 10:00 AM to 07:15 PM
- Admission:$15.00/person ($20.00 with Museum Admission in August during open hours)
- Address: 2652 Saskatchewan Ave. E Portage la Prairie, MB
- Phone: (204) 857-3259
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Central
- Ticket Info: Cash, Cheque, Credit (On-Site)
It is 1884, and the infamous William C. Van Horne, soon to be President of the Canadian Pacific Railway has arrived in the railway hub of Portage la Prairie. He is on his way through the Rocky Mountains to complete the railway from coast to coast. You and your friends have heard that there may be more political reasons behind “connecting Canada by rail”, and decide to break into “Le Rideau” (Van Horne’s private business railcar) to discover the secret plans orchestrated by Canada’s Prime Minister and Van Horne’s business partner, John A. MacDonald. Unfortunately the door is locked behind you, and you must escape before you are caught and punished! Perhaps you can discover the secrets of John A. MacDonald and William C. Van Horne as you try to escape…
Pre-booking is required! Capacity 3-6 people per booking.
Custom bookings may be accepted.
Not wheelchair accessible. Please dress for the weather (no heating).