East Gate Unchained
- Dates:May 6, 2017
- Location:East Gate of Riding Mountain National Park
- City:Riding Mountain National Park
- Times:From: 01:00 PM to 05:00 PM
- Admission:$10.00 per person
- Contact: Pam Little
- Phone: (204) 835-2529
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Parkland
- Ticket Info: waiver & registration at East Gate on day of event $10/person (profits used for trails)
Bring out your birthday themed decorated klunker bike, wear a costume that celebrates Canada and meet the Dead Ox Trailblazers at the East Gate National Historic Site in Riding Mountain National Park for this fun event.
We shuttle; you ride the historic road built by depression relief workers through the East Gate of RMNP; you win Prizes for costumes, decorated bikes & riding; we supply the BBQ & Canada 150 birthday cake & refreshments; all for $10.00/person fee (all profits go to our trail fund)
Park Pass & Helmets Mandatory.
Registration starts 12:30PM; Parade of Bikes 1:00 PM; East Gate Unchained Shuttle leaves at 1:30 PM; Canada 150 Birthday Cake, Awards & BBQ when all riders through the gate. Everyone Welcome