December Guided Tour: One-of-a-kind Aircraft
- Dates:December 2, 2017 - December 30, 2017 ( Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday )
- Location:Royal Aviation Museum of Western Canada
- Times:From: 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM
- Admission:Adult: $10.00 / Seniors & Students: $7.50. / Children (ages 3-12): $5.00
- Address: Hangar T2, 958 Ferry Road Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 786-5503
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
A flying boat, a flying saucer, a flying bicycle and Canada’s first helicopter… These are just a few of the one-of-a-kind aircraft on display at the Royal Aviation Museum of Western Canada. Join us in December to learn the secrets behind some of the most extraordinary machines ever to fly (or attempt to fly) in Canada. Our tours are always family-friendly and great for kids!
Tours are free with admission. Tours are always free for members. Tours are at 2:00 PM on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Note: Due to the holidays, no tours will be held on December 24, 26 and 31, 2017.