- Dates:August 14, 2020 - October 22, 2020 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Fort la Reine Museum
- City:Portage la Prairie RM
- Times:From: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Admission:By Donation (or free with regular Museum admission)
- Address: 2652 Saskatchewan Avenue East Fort la Reine Museum Portage la Prairie RM, MB
- Phone: 12038573259
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Central
- Ticket Info: n/a
Jump into Autumn and test out your scavenger hunting skills inside the Fort la Reine Museum's newest seasonal attraction! Open August 14th until the end of October every day, all hours of the day.
- Is there an entry fee? There is not a set entry fee, but there is a donation box at the entrance archway. Your support allows us to make this an annual activity. Corn maze entrance is included with Museum admission (no extra donation required)
- When is the corn maze open? The corn maze is available August 14th to the end of October. It is open all hours of the day, 7 days a week.
- When is the rest of the Museum open? Summer hours are 7 days a week (10am-5pm), Autumn hours are Fri-Sun (11am-3pm)
- Can I bring my dog? Dogs are not allowed on the Museum grounds.