Community Walking Tours
- Dates:July 9, 2020 - August 27, 2020 ( Recurring weekly on Thursday )
- Location:Transcona Museum
- Times:From: 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Admission:Adults & Seniors - $5 Youth (ages 4-12) - $3 Children (ages 0-3) - FreeMembers get a 10% discount
- Address: 141 Regent Avenue W. CN 2747- Rotary Heritage Park, Plessis Road, north of Kildare Ave. WINNIPEG, MB
- Phone: (204) 222-0423
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: https://www.transconamuseum.mb.ca/family-programs
Walking Tours of downtown Transcona are offered in the summer. We offer two tours: a walk through historic downtown Transcona and a walk featuring the colourful murals in the downtown core of Transcona. The tours run at the following times in July and August:
Historic Transcona: Thursday, 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
Transcona Murals Tour: Thursday, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
To join a walking tour, you must pre-register with ticket payment due when you arrive for the event. Visit our website at www.transconamuseum.mb.ca to register. Space is limited to 6 people per tour.
Social Distancing Notes: Pre-registration for the walking tours is required and we have limited the number of tickets available for each tour to ensure we able to properly social distance. We will talk about the social distancing required during the tour at the beginning of the tour and will be enforced. We recommend people wear masks, we will bring hand sanitizer along, and we have a microphone and speaker system to ensure participants can hear us during the tour while maintaining proper social distancing.