Cirque du Soleil: KURIOS – Cabinet of Curiosities
- Dates:June 2, 2017 - June 25, 2017 ( Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday )
- Location:Big Top
- Times:Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays – 8:00 PM, Saturdays – 4:30 PM & 8:00 PM, Sundays – 1:30 PM & 5:00 PM
- Admission:$50.00 - $129.00
- Address: Corner of Sterling Lyon Parkway and Kenaston Blvd. Winnipeg, MB
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
- Ticket Info: Ticketmaster: 855-985-5000
Cirque du Soleil will return to Winnipeg in 2017, but this time with its most acclaimed Big Top touring show, KURIOS – Cabinet of Curiosities™ presented by Sun Life Global Investments. KURIOS will premiere under the iconic blue-and-yellow Big Top at the corner of Sterling Lyon Parkway and Kenaston Blvd.
Written and directed by Michel Laprise, KURIOS – Cabinet of Curiosities is a tale in which time comes to a complete stop, transporting the audience inside a fantasy world where everything is possible. In this realm set in the latter half of the nineteenth century, reality is quite relative indeed as our perception of it is utterly transformed. The name of the show refers to the humble and strange characters that inhabit the Seeker’s Cabinet of Curiosities.