- Dates:July 20, 2019
- Location:Overlook site on North Drive
- City:Birds Hill Provincial Park
- Times:From: 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- Address: North Drive Birds Hill Provincial Park, MB
- Contact: Lindsey Mitton, Senior Park Interpreter
- Phone: (204) 654-6739
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Eastern
Come out for our annual event to discover Manitoba’s rich cultural history. Activities include a bannock bake, atlatl spear throwing, hayrides, crafts, games and more! The Birds Hill Park Ranch will be selling delicious bison smokies for a small price during the event.
Interpretive events are free for everyone to attend! Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. For more information, please call the Park Interpreter’s office at 204-654-6739 or email ParkInterpretation@gov.mb.ca.