A Day in the Life of a Pioneer + Family Picnic Day
- Dates:July 10, 2017
- Location:Pembina Threshermen's Museum
- Times:From: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Admission:$10.00/adult, $5.00 for seniors (65+) & youth (9 - 15); children 8 & under FREE.
- Address: Highway 3 Winkler/Morden, MB
- Phone: 204-325-7497
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Pembina Valley Central Plains
Back by popular demand ~ a great family adventure!
You'll have a ton of fun as you make your way through the Pembina Threshermen's Museum (PTM) at your own pace, using a guided route to discover what it might have been like to live in the pioneer days.
All the buildings are open including the ol' General Store with its ice cream & treats ... and don't forget to take part in the old-fashioned activities as you journey though your day. (Come any time between 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM and allow at least 2 hours to see and do everything). **Check out last year’s photos on facebook.
And while you're here, why not take a few minutes to spread a blanket on the grounds in your favourite location OR sit at a picnic table ... and enjoy an ol'-fashioned "picnic lunch"!
Image Credit: Pembina Threshermen's Museum