4P Sneak Peak Tours @ the New Museum
- Dates:August 31, 2019 - September 1, 2019 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Winnipeg River Heritage Museum
- Times:August 31: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM; September 1: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Admission:$5.00 for adults, free under 12
- Address: 19 Baie Caron S. St-Georges, MB
- Contact: Diane Dubé
- Phone: (204) 367-9970
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Eastern
- Ticket Info: To prebook tours, call (204) 367-9970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re invited to the new Winnipeg River Heritage Museum in St-Georges this 4P long weekend! Come join us and get a sneak preview of the museum as we enter the final stages of construction. Stand on the actual St-Georges Ferry, learn a thing or two about local history, and find out how the museum has evolved since last it stood.
Guided tours will take place every 40 minutes on Saturday August 31 from 12:00-4:00pm and Sunday September 1 from 1:00-4:00pm.
We’ll also be asking for your help with the final planning stages of one of our favourite exhibits, “Greatest People of the River”! Nominate your choice for one of the Greatest People who have lived in or near the Winnipeg River region by bringing along their name and a scannable photo when you visit for your tour. Your pick might end up being featured in the exhibit!
Prebooking your tour is recommended. You can book by phone at (204)367-9970 or email at email@example.com
Tickets are available for a $5 donation for adults, and kids get in free.
It’s been a long road to recovery since the St-Georges Museum burnt in 2014, but we’re nearly ready and we’re excited to share it with you.