10th Annual Festival des Crèches
- Dates:December 2, 2019 - January 31, 2020 ( Recurring every week day )
- Location:19 Baie Caron S Bay
- Times:From: 01:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Admission:$6.00 for adults, $4.00 for students, $3.00 for children ages 3-6 and free for children under 3.
- Contact: Diane Dubé
- Phone: (204) 340-6703
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Eastern
- Ticket Info: To prebook tours, call (204) 340-6703 or email email@example.com
Located on the picturesque shores of the Winnipeg River, over 300 nativity scenes ornate the Winnipeg River Heritage Museum's permanent exhibit space. Bedazzling, this years 10th anniversary Christmas display features custom made crèches scenes from Canadian artists and artists around the world. A nativity scene is a depiction of the birthplace of baby Jesus. They can be pictures, models, or carvings but all consist of similar elements: baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Shepards, angels and animals.
The museum doors are open to the public Sunday thru Saturday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM with guided tours from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM. Special tours can be arranged by contacting the WRHM via phone or email.