Enjoy spectacular wilderness adventures all year round when you stay at JoJo's Pistol Lake Outfitters Camp, in the heart of Northern Manitoba's Boreal Forest. The camp is situated just 40 miles north of Flin Flon Manitoba. JoJo's Pistol Lake Outfitters specializes in outfitting whatever you may need for fishing trips, including guides. You can access five different lakes from the base camp at Pistol Lake. Huge lake trout, master angler pike and giant walleye can be found in all of these lakes year round.
We can also accommodate canoeing or hiking trips, providing a variety of scenic canoe routes to suit any paddler, from novice to experienced. This is a photographer's paradise with many opportunities to see wild life in their natural habitat (bald eagles, loons, otters, beavers, caribou). The camp is completely isolated with no road access and no other cabins/businesses within the surrounding area. This is solitude at its best!
Fly-in packages include: -return airfare from Flin Flon to Pistol Lake
- modern outpost cabin with basic amenities (linen, towels)
- 14-16 foot boats with 15-25 hp four stroke Yamaha motors
- rods, reels and tackle
- 3 home-cooked meals per day
- fish filleting, wrapping and freezing
Packages can be customized to suit your needs.
Come to Pistol Lake and let JoJo give you the wilderness experience of a lifetime!
- Black bear (Cdn resident)
- Black bear (non-resident)
- Boat launch
- Customized packages
- Fishing guide
- Freezing service
- Hiking trails
- Hunting guide
- Ice Fishing
- Manitoba Conservation Resource licence
- Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association
- Shore lunch
- Some pets permitted (contact for more info)
- Watercraft Recreation
- Wildlife/Nature Viewing