Manitoba, you never looked so good. The May 2015 issue of Canadian Geographic Travel is the ultimate guide to our most amazing experiences, hidden secrets and welcoming hot spots. Like Aaron Kylie states in his editor’s note:
“Manitoba surprises me, I suspect it will surprise you, too, even if you live there, or have lived there.”
The stories you will uncover within its pages include:
- A tale of two seasons in Churchill.
- How to chase Red River monsters.
- A museum of ideas.
- Riddles in stone at the Manitoba Legislature.
- A taste of world-class fly-in fishing.
- Bruce the mosasaur and our prehistoric past.
- Three beautiful tributes to Winnipeg — one from an outsider, one from a former resident, and one from a life-long Winnipegger.
So if you thought you knew Manitoba… think again. Canada’s Heart Beats here for so many reasons.
The issue is on newsstands now.