Nominations for the 18th Annual Manitoba Tourism Awards are now open! We are looking to recognize and celebrate the best tourism experiences, businesses, leaders, and volunteers in Manitoba.
Did you run a successful social media campaign? Nominate it for a Marketing Excellence Award. Do you have an outstanding volunteer? Let them know how valuable they are by entering them for the Volunteer of the Year Award. Want to recognize your mentor for their career achievements? You know they’ll be thrilled when you nominate them for the Award of Distinction (Individual).
Here is the list of categories for the Manitoba Tourism Awards:
- Winnipeg Airports Authority Award of Distinction (Organization)
- Award of Distinction (Individual)
- Aspiring Youth Award
- Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries IMPACT Event of the Year Award (Budget under $5,000)
- Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries IMPACT Event of the Year Award (Budget over $5,000)
- Indigenous Tourism Award
- Innovation Award
- Marketing Excellence Award
- Partnership Award
- Sustainable Tourism Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award
All nomination forms, as well as the eligibility criteria and submission instructions are available at www.manitobatourismawards.com.
Award nominations close at on June 30. The gala awards luncheon will take place Friday, October 7, 2016 as the concluding event of the two-day Manitoba Tourism Conference. All finalists will receive one complimentary ticket to the awards luncheon, have their photo professionally taken, and winners receive a glass trophy in recognition of their achievement. Questions and submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.