A mix of new and proven marketing tactics are among the partnership opportunities for 2017 offered by Travel Manitoba. Here are some of the highlights of how you can work with Travel Manitoba to expand the reach of your own marketing efforts.
- U.S. Campaign: Travel Manitoba will once again offer partners the chance to advertise alongside Manitoba editorial in U.S. newspapers in our key markets of Grand Forks, Fargo, Minneapolis and Chicago. In addition, there is an opportunity to participate in four digital retargeting campaigns focused on either urban or outdoor experiences.
- Content Publishing Partnerships: New avenues to reach the Canadian market are being explored through content publishing partnerships with major Canadian media brands, Canadian Living, Canadian Geographic and Chatelaine (French edition reaching Quebec). The partner inserts in Air Canada’s enRoute magazine will be offered again in 2017.
- Vacation Guide: In addition to the year-long vacation guide, we will be offering advertising opportunities in a one-time Vacation Guide for visitors to Manitoba for the Canada Games. This publication directed towards those travelling to Manitoba for the Canada Games will highlight attractions and events taking place two weeks prior, during, and two weeks after the Games.
- Content Marketing: Travel Manitoba has expanded the range of its partnership offerings in content marketing, which include influencer and creative content campaigns, as well as boosted Facebook posts, Pinterest ads, and Instagram ads and meetups.
- Digital Opportunities: Opportunities to increase your presence on travelmanitoba.com include block ads, enhanced listings and more. Plus, based on user feedback, we are changing the focus on our Heart Wall interactive trip planner to online and mobile use allowing visitors to click through directly to a partner’s website. We are increasing the frequency of our interaction with our audience, but sending our e-newsletter on a monthly basis, offering exclusivity to the advertiser of each issue.
- Visitor Information Centre Opportunities: In addition to the screens available at the Visitor Information Centre at The Forks, there are now screens at the Visitor Information Centres at Emerson, the Whiteshell and Kirkella where partners can promote their events.
- Fish & Hunt: There are several ways to expand your presence of huntfishmanitoba.com, including enhanced listings and species sponsorships as well as through ads and content on the Fish/Hunt blog.
For more information on these and all partnership opportunities available, contact:
Lilian Tankard, Director, Partnership & Visitor Experiences
Lindsay Egan, Partnership & Visitor Experiences Specialist
Tricia Woikin, Partnership & Visitor Experiences Specialist