Here are the top 10 moments still to be discovered – enter your photo today!
- Relax around at campfire with friends and family (this Manitoba moment can happen anywhere!)
- Kayak with belugas (make it part of your summer northern safari)
- Swim and sunbathe on our many beaches (Grand Beach is truly one of the best!)
- Discover Ukrainian culture (head to Dauphin for Canada’s National Ukrainian Festival August 1 to 3)
- Hike the Spirit Way Trail in Thompson (the wolves you find along the way won’t bite!)
- Decode the mystery of the Legislature (Hermetic Code tours happen every Wednesday)
- Discover FortWhyte Alive (make sure to visit the bison!)
- Navigate through New Iceland (that’s Gimli – don’t miss the Icelandic Festival of Manitoba August 1 to 4)
- Experience 19th century living at Lower Fort Garry (costumed interpreters love to pose for pictures!)
- Immerse yourself in culture at Folklorama (check out the 43 pavilions August 3 to 16)
All the best photos will be compiled into a special edition “Canada’s Heart…Beats” coffee table book.