The 14th annual Gimli Film Festival will once again take over the lakeshore community of Gimli in July. This year's line-up presents a rich and diverse mix of documentaries, dramas and beach films, which include The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared, Land Ho!, 112 Weddings, Ida and The Overnighters.
The FREE, very popular beach screenings feature a one-of-a-kind 35-foot outdoor screen on the beautiful shores of Lake Winnipeg. This "cinema under the stars" is a marquee event that mustn’t be missed:
- Cocoon - Wednesday, July 23 at 10:00 p.m.
- A River Runs Through It - Thursday, July 24 at 10:00 p.m.
- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou - Friday, July 25 at 10:00 p.m.
- Dead Calm - Friday, July 25 at Midnight
- Dirty Dancing - Saturday, July 26 at 10:00 p.m.
- The Dark Side of the Rainbow - Sunday, July 27 at 10:00 p.m.
July 23 to 27, 2014
For more info or to see the complete film schedule, visit Gimli Film Festival.