Canada's Heart Beats in Manitoba Historical Tour
Winnipeg's Cultural Oasis 4 Day Itinerary (Year round)
BY Ô TOURS
Manitoba is home to rich culture, lots of natural open spaces and international attractions. On this four-Day tour, discover unique neighborhoods, tour amazing sites and participate in a variety of hands-on activities alongside local people. With over 100 cultural groups and a rich cultural and musical offering, you'll be swept away by the spirit of Manitoba and Winnipeg.
- Guided tour of Winnipeg: Assiniboine Park & Zoo, Legislative Building, downtown and The Forks Market
- Dinner and entertainment at Celebrations Dinner Theatre
- Tour of St. Boniface, Winnipeg's French Quarter
- Interactive lunch at Fort Gibraltar
- Tour of the Royal Canadian Mint and the Manitoba Museum
- Dinner at Gasthaus Gutenberger
Hotel check-in. Welcome dinner with your guide.
Guided city tour. Highlights include Assiniboine Park, the Leo Mol Sculpture Garden, the Journey to Churchill Exhibit at the Assiniboine Park Zoo, the Legislative Building, downtown Winnipeg and the Forks Market.
Short rest period at your hotel followed by entertainment and dining at Celebrations Dinner Theatre.
Tour Winnipeg`s French quarter, St. Boniface, including the cathedral, museum and a production of Theatre in the Cemetery. Interactive lunch at fur trading post - Fort Gibraltar. Afternoon tours of the area and a chocolate making program.
• Assiniboia Downs (horse racing)
• Casinos of Winnipeg
Tour the Royal Canadian Mint. Free time at The Forks Market. In the afternoon, visit the Manitoba Museum.
Dinner at Gasthaus Gutenberger.
For detailed itinerary, plus tour inclusions and exclusions, please visit Ô Tours.