See the mighty Polar Bears and majestic Beluga Whales up close and personal.
With 60,000 beluga whales filling the Hudson Bay and polar bears leaving the pan ice, summer is the perfect time to visit Churchill. Let our experienced guides take you on a jet boat tour of the Bay and river estuaries where you’ll see countless beluga whales. See polar bears in their summer environment on the rocks and swimming in the water. The Ultimate Arctic Summer Adventure combines five days of unforgettable wildlife with the cozy charm of the Lazy Bear Lodge.
* Four nights’ accommodations at the Lazy Bear Lodge
* Two nights’ accommodations in Winnipeg (pre & post stay) * A four to six-hour tour of the Hudson Bay/Seal River and/or other river estuaries and islands to see Polar Bears.
* A 3-4 hour summer tundra tour in the Churchill Wildlife Management Area
* A three-hour boat tour to see our friendly Beluga Whales and the Prince of Wales Fort
* A three-hour Cultural and Heritage tour of the Churchill area, including historic Cape Merry and the Polar Bear Jail
* One dinner entrée at the Lazy Bear Café (vegetarian available)
* A hearty breakfast after each night of your stay
* Shuttle Service upon arrival and departure
1-866-OUR-BEAR. Email: Info@lazybearlodge.com
Price: $2,185.00 plus taxes, not including airfare
Welcome home to Lazy Bear Lodge, Churchill's charming and cozy accommodations. Lazy Bear Lodge offers all inclusive adventures to see the iconic wildlife of