Your exclusive fishing adventure begins in Thompson, Manitoba – soon to be the Wolf Capital of the World. From there you will travel to our luxury main lodge for 5 days of fully guided fishing at its finest. With a maximum of 16 guests/8 boats on the lake at a time, you will experience a “one of a kind” bucket list, trip of a lifetime.
North Knife Lake Lodge Features:
• Luxury accommodations at our fly in lodge
• 8000 sq. ft. of custom designed space with an outdoor cedar hot tub, pool table, game and video room, tackle & gift shop, and conference facilities
• Unparalleled fishing for trophy Northern Pike, Lake Trout and Arctic Grayling
• Delicious home-cooked meals, our famous shore lunches, complimentary beer and cocktails
• Professional guides and friendly owner, operator service
• Round-trip transportation from Winnipeg to the Lodge (includes overnight accommodations in Thompson)
• Satellite phone and Wi-Fi internet
• Day fly-outs available on a pre-arranged basis
• Not included: taxes, gratuities, fishing license, fly-outs, pre/post trip accommodations, and rod/reel rental
5 days fishing – In on Day 1 and out on Day 6
$5950/person (US funds)
2016 Dates Available: June 25 – 30 and June 30 – July 10, 2016
Quote TMB2016 to receive a 10% discount on your trip (not applicable on trips already booked)
Subject to terms and conditions on website.