Moon Gate Guest House has partnered with Wild Harmony Canoe Adventures and Spicy Radish Café Red Seal chef, for a unique experience in Eastern Manitoba. Forage with us in the boreal forest and u-pick gardens, then take a wild canoe adventure on the Whitemouth River. Forage for juicy wild blueberries or harvest sun ripe tomatoes, then work under the tutelage of chef Shannon in a hands-on preserving experience. Treat yourself to a weekend of locally sourced home-cooked meals including wild edibles while kicking back in one of Eastern Manitoba’s most beautiful guest houses. Your paddling adventure with Wild Harmony will have earned you a peaceful night’s sleep. Book your weekend and leave the details to us.
Your adventure includes:
• Two night’s accommodation
• Welcome beverage of dandelion iced tea
• Three hour guided canoeing experience with Wild Harmony Canoe Adventures
• Preserving experience with Shannon Stebelko, Red Seal certified chef
• Jar of Home-made preserves and recipe
• All meals prepared with locally sourced ingredients and wild edibles
$325.00 per person or $625 per couple
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Minimum group size of six but will personalize/customize to suit smaller groups.