Capacity - 26
Eight lakefront cabins with private bedrooms, full bathroom, large sitting porches.
Licensed dining room, lounge, store, boats, motors, gas, oil, guides, catch and release, tackle, fishing and hunting licences, liquor vendor for registered guests; fly-out service, beach, meeting facilities.
Outcamps at Joint and Aswapiswanan lakes.
Fishing for northern pike, walleye, lake trout, brook trout and whitefish.
Hunting for non-resident moose and bear in GHA 3A.
All-inclusive package plan at Bolton Lake.
Open May to September.
Accessible by air.
Landing strip 3000 ft.
- Conference facilities:
- Continental breakfast incl:
- Food Service Available:
- High Speed Internet Available:
- Hunters Welcome in Season:
- Some pets permitted (contact for more info):
Lodges & Outfitters
- Manitoba Conservation Resource licence:
- Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association:
Licensed For (TRAVEL MANITOBA OFFICE USE ONLY)
- Black bear (non-resident):
- Moose (non-resident):
Fish & Game Services
- Catch & release only:
- Fishing guide:
- Hunting guide:
- Air charter:
- Air strip:
- Central dining facility:
- Full American Plan:
- Landing Strip Length (ft.): 3000
- Outpost camp(s):
- Shore lunch: