- Dates:May 21, 2016 - October 30, 2016 ( Recurring daily )
- Location:Assiniboine Park Zoo
- Times:From: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Gates close at 4:30 PM
- Admission:Included with the regular zoo admission
- Address: 2355 Corydon Avenue Winnipeg, MB
- Phone: (204) 927-6000
- Email:Send Email
- Website:Visit Website
- Region: Winnipeg
Dinosaurs Alive!® is the most immersive and comprehensive dinosaur experience of its kind. The exhibit allows visitors to step back in time to the prehistoric era as the lifelike dinosaurs move and roar demonstrating how they may have looked and moved in a natural environment millions of years ago. Visitors will also learn how dinosaurs adapted over their lives based on their needs, environments and diets.
Featuring dinosaurs that lived across the globe, the exhibit includes well-known species such as the three-horned Triceratops and the ferocious Tyrannosaurus Rex, as well as some of the latest paleontological finds including the Mojoceratops and Kosmoceratops, both discovered in 2010. In addition to the dinosaurs themselves, the exhibit features a dig site and excavation site where children of all ages can discover what it’s like to be a paleontologist.