What’s new at Festival?
Hé Ho! Festival du Voyageur is ramping up for another year of fun-filled francophone tradition. Voyageur Park will be overflowing with activities from February 14 to 23.
Joining the much loved and anticipated Festival favourites, including the Mascot Challenge, Fiddle Contest and Ice Sculpture competitions, are some new additions this year that are sure to please guests of all ages!
Free shuttle service
To help ease parking and traffic woes, a complimentary shuttle service has been added. The shuttle will stop every 30 minutes at each of the designated spots:
- The Forks parking lot (at the NW corner of Waterfront Dr and Mahatma Gandhi Way)
- Université de Saint-Boniface parking lot (200 de la Cathédrale Avenue – entrance on Despins Street)
- Voyageur Park (St-Joseph Street at Hébert Street)
Also joining the celebrations this year are two new official sites:
- Rendez-vous on Ice offers an outdoor bar, a fashion show on ice and much more all on the Red River Mutual Trail at The Forks. Open from February 14 to 17.
- Chez Sophie sur le pont offers a unique dining experience where guests can take part in suppertime shows featuring entertainment by various talented artists.