R.M. of Coldwell
We would like to Welcome you to our Community of Lundar, located in the Rural Municipality of Coldwell, Hub of the Western Interlake.
No matter the time of year there is much to see and do in our Beautiful Community. Whether you are planning your next vacation or wanting to put down roots, Lundar is the perfect place to be.
In winter, we invite you to enjoy many fun-filled activities including-
- Cross country Skiing
- Pleasure skating/Ringette
- Great Hockey games at Lundar Memorial Arena
- A fun filled weekend at the Winter Carnival
- Wildlife and Bird watching
Enjoy a hearty meal at one of our Local Restaurants-
- Chicken Chef
- Electric Lunch
- Lundar Golf & Country Club - In season
- Lundar Hotel
No matter the time of year there is a lot to see and do-
- Lundar Golf & Country Club- This is a double tee 9 hole club, with soft greens and generous fairways. Come in and enjoy the day or book your tournament or special event.
- Lundar Community Swimming Pool -Our Junior Olympic Pool is open to the public daily from July to September and offers many services, including lessons and rentals for birthdays and other special events.
- Lundar and Long Point Beaches - Come for fun in the sun or relax and sit back and enjoy our sandy beaches. Lundar Beach is a Provincial Park with 26 electric and 7 basic sites. This family friendly campground boasts a playground, numerous picnic areas and nature trails and other amenities too numerous to mention. Long Point is the Best Kept Secret in Manitoba and we welcome you to come and see why!!
- Lundar Museum - Formerly the CNR Station, the Mary Hill School, the former Notre Dame Church and many more attractions to peak your interest.
Other Attractions and Amenities not to be missed
- Lundar Agricultural Fair - held the second weekend in June - Home of the Miss Interlake Pageant
- Pool Gala
- Fall Supper
- SportsPlex Dinner and Dance
- Old time Dances
- Pauline Johnson Public Library
- Lundar Heritage Park - downtown Lundar
- Royal Canadian Legion #185
- CFRY Talent Show
- In town Camping
- Tourist Information Centre /Gift Shop on Daisy Lane
- Water Sports
- All Canada Goose Shoot - October Long-weekend
- Trap Shooting
- Farmers Market
- Breakfast with Santa
- Lundar Beef Cattle Show & Sale
We are very proud to announce, in our Municipality, the new Residential Lot Incentive Policy.
Whether you are building your dream vacation home or permanent residence, you are eligible for up to a $5,000.00 rebate, if your project meets the eligibility criteria. Check out the full incentive details at www.Lundar.ca.
Let us help your dreams come true!!!